Temporary Skill Shortage (TSS) Visa – Subclass 482:
Temporary visa option for skilled workers with a job offer in Australia, which involves 3 stages.
- The business must be approved as Standard Business Sponsor (SBS).
- The position to be filled must be nominated and approved.
- The applicant applies for the Temporary Skill Shortage (TSS) Visa – Subclass 482
On-Hire Labour Agreement (OHLA)
We are one of very few businesses to have approval from the Australian government to act as an official sponsor and on-hire the employment of skilled overseas workers to an organisation under the 482 visa program.
The Temporary Work (Short Stay Specialist) Visa Subclass 400
This is a temporary visa that allows visa holders to enter Australia to undertake a period of short-term, highly specialised, non-ongoing work. Generally, the permitted stay period is up to three months but up to six months may be considered in limited circumstances, if supported by a strong business case.
New Zealand Working Visas:
The work Visa required to be obtained for non-residents who need to work in New Zealand.
Employer Sponsored Migration:
The permanent employer sponsored visa options are available for skilled workers with a permanent offer of employment in Australia. Visa options include:
- Employer Nomination Scheme (ENS) Visa Subclass 186
- Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme (RSMS) Visa Subclass 187
Direct entry and transitional residence pathways are available.
Business and Innovation Stream:
The Business Innovation and Investment Program allows applicants to enter Australia under the following streams:
- Business Innovation stream –to own and manage a new or existing business in Australia
- Investor stream –to make a designated investment and maintain business and investment activity in Australia
- Significant Investor stream –to invest at least AU$5 million into complying investments in Australia and maintain business and investment activity in Australia. Applicants obtain a provisional visa and are able to apply for residence once they have met the relevant visa requirements. The Business Talent visa offers a one-step process for certain applicants.